We have a variety of postgraduate masters courses - research and taught - covering neuroscience-related areas, including distance learning courses. More information about these can be found at the individual programme websites.
Campus based Masters programmes
- MSc by Research in Integrative Neuroscience
- MSc in Human Cognitive Neuroscience
- MSc in Psychology of Individual Differences
- MSc in Psychological Research
- MSc in Psychology of Language
Campus based Masters by Research
You can undertake a 12 month Masters by Research degree in a laboratory, with no taught component. Please directly contact the laboratory you are interested in working with if you would like to explore this option.
Online distance learning Masters programmes